3 bedroom terraced house for saleRye Road, Hoddesdon
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Superbly Fitted Kitchen
- Approx 70ft Rear Garden
- Close to Mainline Station
- Well Presented Throughout
An opportunity to acquire this spacious and well presented bay fronted Victorian cottage which benefits from a superbly fitted kitchen, luxury bathroom and spacious living accommodation throughout. An internal viewing of this property is highly recommended to appreciate its noteworthy features.
This spacious and superbly presented three bedroom mid terraced Victorian offers many great features to include three double bedrooms, superbly fitted kitchen, lounge/diner and approximately 70ft rear garden, The bay fronted property is conveniently located within only a few minutes walk to Rye House mainline station providing access to London Liverpool Street and also within close proximity of local shops, schools for all age groups and recreational facilities. An internal viewing is strongly recommended.
Woodgrain front door leading to:
With Karndean flooring and multipane door leading to:
Lounge / Dining Room 14' x 24' 4" into bay ( 4.27m x 7.42m into bay )
Feature double glazed bay window to front elevation, Karndean flooring, low voltage lighting to ceiling and coving, stairs to first floor with understairs recess, double glazed window to rear, two radiators, TV point, ample power points and telephone point. Through to:
Superbly Fitted Kitchen 8' 11" x 9' 2" ( 2.72m x 2.79m )
With a range of white gloss wall cupboards, ample white work tops with cupboards and drawers under, feature extractor fan with NEFF electric hob, built in NEFF microwave with warmer plate below and fitted NEFF double oven, sink unit, integrated dishwasher and tiled floor. Plinth lighting, fairy lighting to ceiling and double glazed window to side. Access through to
Lobby / Utility
Plumbing for washing machine, wall cupboard and two storage cupboards and stable type door to side leading to rear garden.
Comprising a paneled bath with wall mounted shower unit and shower screen, low level flush WC, sink unit, double glazed obscure window to rear, heated chrome towel rail, partly tiled walls, low voltage lighting.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and door to:
Master Bedroom 13' 2" narrowing to 11' 4" x 14' 1" ( 4.01m narrowing to 3.45m x 4.29m )
Feature double glazed bay window to front elevation and further double glazed window to front elevation, power points and radiator. Coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 2 8' 1" x 8' 11" ( 2.46m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, part vaulted ceiling with low voltage lighting.
Bedroom 3 11' x 8' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear, fairy lighting to ceiling, radiator and power points.
REAR GARDEN approximately 70ft with a decked area, feature lighting, lawned area with fenced boundaries, garden shed, outside light and outside water. FRONT GARDEN with feature paving, brick retaining walls and flower borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66497318.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106485. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.