4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeauclair Drive, Liverpool
- Superb Semi Detached
- Sought After Location
- 4 Double Bedrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
- Good Size Plot
- Double Garage and Gardens
Superb semi in a very desirable South Liverpool Road..... Beauclair Drive offers a sizeable family home with space inside and out...viewing is a must to appreciate all on offer.
This delightful family home oozes character and charm. A sizeable Semi, offering spacious accommodation inside, and a gorgeous garden and spacious plot outside. The property offers traditional features and stylish decor whilst retaining a lovely family feel to the home.
You are greeted to the property via the open driveway, upon entering the porchway the original front door has lead lit panels enhancing the bright, spacious hallway. The lounge overlooks the front garden has a walk in bay window, again allowing a lovely natural light to enhance the room, featuring a cosy log burning fire. The sitting room also overlooks the rear garden, and the family kitchen and breakfast also open onto the garden and has a utility area too. The first floor offers four double bedrooms, and family bathroom with shower enclosure and bath, as well as an additional separate w.c. The charming home is not complete without viewing the gardens and outside space, offering an idyllic and quite private setting, as well space to the side, the property also benefits from a double garage, double glazing and gas central heating systems.
Occupying an excellent position on Beauclair drive, the property is well placed to provide access to a vast array of bars and restaurants in Allerton, Childwall and Woolton. This desirable location has also attracted buyers for its proximity to schools, shops and transport links. Viewing is an absolute must!
Lounge 18' 10" into bay x 14' 2" ( 5.74m into bay x 4.32m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, coal and log burner fire, polished wood floor.
Sitting Room 17' 3" x 13' 2" ( 5.26m x 4.01m )
Bay window, fireplace, polished wood floor.
Breakfast Room 11' x 10' ( 3.35m x 3.05m )
Double glazed patio doors, radiator, tiled floor.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 9' 3" ( 3.10m x 2.82m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a one bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, range oven, plumbing for dishwasher, part tiled walls, tiled floor, door leading to utility room and garden.
Base units, plumbing for washing machine, work surfaces, window to the rear.
Bedroom One 17' 2" x 14' 2" ( 5.23m x 4.32m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, tv point, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 14' 10" x 12' 9" ( 4.52m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, tv, laminate floor.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 15' 8" ( 3.12m x 4.78m )
Double glazed window to the side, radiator, tv point.
Bedroom Four 10' 2" x 10' 3" ( 3.10m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear, four piece white suite comprising bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level W.C and fully tiled.
Open aspect with blockpaved and driveway to double garage with space to the side.
Mature rear garden with variety of shrubs and plants, side aspect.
Power, light, up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66499777.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT114892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.