3 bedroom flat for saleHall Park Close, Littleover, Derby
Offers in Region of
- SPACIOUS TOP FLOOR FLAT
- THREE BEDROOMS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- EASY ACCESS TO DERBY C ITY CENTRE
Situated in an incredibly convenient location is this spacious top floor flat which enjoys easy access to Derby City centre,Derby Royal Hospital and major commuter links
Situated in an incredibly convenient location is this spacious top floor flat which enjoys easy access to Derby City centre,Derby Royal Hospital and major commuter links. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, bathroom, three bedrooms and communal gardens. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!
having tiled flooring, recessed spotlighting and doors leading into
Dining Room 10' 10" x 10' 8" ( 3.30m x 3.25m )
having side elevation double glazed window with a pleasant outlook, airing cupboard with hot water cylinder, storage cupboard, laminate flooring, additional large storage cupboard, space for a large dining table, recessed spotlighting, storage heater and doors leading into
Kitchen 10' x 9' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.84m )
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven and grill with four ring ceramic hob over and stainless steel extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine, space for a fridge freezer and side elevation double glazed window with tiled sill.
Lounge 15' 2" x 12' 2" ( 4.62m x 3.71m )
having side and rear elevation double glazed windows enjoying a pleasant outlook and television point.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 10' 5" ( 3.25m x 3.17m )
having side elevation double glazed window and storage heater.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 5' 11" ( 3.17m x 1.80m )
having loft access hatch and front elevation double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 5' 10" plus recess ( 2.69m x 1.78m plus recess )
having rear elevation double glazed window enjoying pleasant outlook, fitted desk space and shelving.
Bathroom 7' 11" x 5' 10" ( 2.41m x 1.78m )
having a matching white three piece suite comprising low level wc., with push button flush, wash hand basin with mixer tap and storage below and panelled jacuzzi bath with shower over, tiled surround and central mixer tap, tiled flooring, tiling to walls, integral mirror, recessed spotlighting and rear elevation double glazed window with obscured glass
there is communal parking for the residents of Hall )Park Close and communal gardens wrapping around the property.
125 years from 28 February 1990 - Service charge £95.79 per month, inclusive of insurance, ground rent £10 per annum
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66501382.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY111572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.