2 bedroom mobile home for saleLower Lodge Residential Mobile Home Park, Rugeley Road, Armitage, Rugeley, WS15 4AY
- WELL PRESENTED PARK HOME
- TWO BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
- KITCHEN DINER WITH APPLIANCES
- ENTRANCE HALL
- SHOWER ROOM
- SEALED UNIT DOUBLE GLAZING
- CALOR GAS RADIATOR CENTRAL HEATING
- BRICK PAVED PARKING FOR SEVERAL BARS
- NO CHAIN
Hunters Burntwood are pleased to offer for sale this well presented modern park home, which has the benefit of sealed unit double glazing and calor gas radiator central heating and in brief comprises: entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace, kitchen diner with appliances, two bedrooms, shower room, gardens and brick paved drive.
to the front of the property is a large brick paved parking area, lawn garden.To either side of the property are paved & gravel areas which extend to the rear, cold water tap & brick built shed.
A ground rent is payable to the site owner, which we are advised is approximately £118 pounds per calender month. This is subject to confirmation.
having a sealed unit double glazed entrance door, radiator and coats cupboard.
3.99m (13' 1") x 2.24m (7' 4")
fitted with a range of matching base draw and wall mounted units, round edge work surface with inset stainless steel sink top and mixer tap, 4 ring gas hob with cooker hood above, electric fan assisted oven, integrated fridge/freezer, plinth lighting, cupboard containing the Baxi gas combination boiler, radiator, inset ceiling spotlights and sealed unit double glazed leaded windows to the sides.
3.99m (13' 1") x 3.38m (11' 1")
having a wall mounted electric fire, double panel radiator, dado rail, vaulted ceiling with inset spotlights, telephone point, TV aerial, sealed unit double glazed french doors and sealed unit double glazed front bow window.
3.99m (13' 1") x 2.51m (8' 3")
having a sealed unit double glazed side window, double panel radiator and double wardrobes, chest of drawers and TV aerial point.
2.97m (9' 9") (max) x 1.78m (5' 10")
with sealed unit double glazed side window, radiator, wardrobe with hanging rails and shelf.
fitted with a white suite incorporating a low level W.C., hand basin with cupboard beneath, double width shower cubical with mains shower, extractor fan, tiled splash backs, double panel radiator and sealed unit double glazed side window.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66501652.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUSAL206438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Burntwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.