3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrown Road, Dereham
- 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Lounge + Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen + Ground Floor Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Off-Road Parking
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Non-Estate Location, Close to Town!
A well presented 3 bedroom semi-detached house, occupying a prominent NON-ESTATE location within easy reach of the town centre! The property benefits from a dining room, modern fitted kitchen & bathroom, CONSERVATORY, front & rear gardens and off-road parking!! NO UPWARD CHAIN!!
An internal inspection is essential to fully appreciate all that this property has to offer.
Call us today to book your viewing!!
Lounge 12' 1" max x 11' 8" max ( 3.68m max x 3.56m max )
Dining Room 9' 4" max x 12' 9" max ( 2.84m max x 3.89m max )
Kitchen 13' 9" max x 7' 10" max ( 4.19m max x 2.39m max )
Conservatory 14' 5" x 7' 3" ( 4.39m x 2.21m )
Bathroom 6' 9" x 7' 10" ( 2.06m x 2.39m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 13' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.99m )
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 9' 9" ( 2.87m x 2.97m )
Bedroom 3 10' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.07m x 2.39m )
To the front of the property a shingle driveway provides off-road parking and access to the main entrance door. A wrought iron gate gives access to the rear garden.
The low maintenance rear garden has a paved patio area, shingle area with flower beds, fully enclosed by panelled fencing.
Dereham is situated about 16 miles from the City of Norwich. It has a modern shopping centre and large supermarkets, a full range of schools, hotels, churches and public houses. There are regular bus services to all the nearby towns and villages, together with a fantastic route into Norwich City centre. Dereham boasts many sport and leisure activities including Dereham Leisure Centre, which incorporates a full gymnasium, modern pool and indoor bowls. There is also a friendly and sociable golf club located off the well regarded Quebec Road.
From William H Brown Dereham office, proceed through the town centre and bear right at the War Memorial. Continue along Wellington Road and into Neatherd Road. At the traffic lights, continue straight over and proceed along, bearing right at Neatherd Moor onto Crown Road. Continue along and the property can be found on the left hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66514309.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM111574. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.