2 bedroom terraced house for saleKings Orchard, Paignton Road
- A brand new bedroom house with off road parking
- Open plan kitchen/dining area
- Separate living room
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Two double bedrooms with en suite
- Off road parking
- Enclosed rear garden
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- Help to Buy available
- Award winning house builder
* Reserve this home and receive flooring throughout *
A brand new two bedroom house with kitchen/dining room, separate lounge, two en-suites and downstairs cloakroom.
Please note: The images used are for illustrative purposes only and may not be the exact property advertised.
Kings Orchard is an exciting new development of 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes, located in the idyllic South Hams village of Stoke Gabriel, close to the picturesque River Dart.
Designed and constructed by multi award-winning Cavanna Homes, Kings Orchard is an exciting development of stylish new homes located in the idyllic South Hams village of Stoke Gabriel, close to the picturesque River Dart.Comprised of 53 homes, Kings Orchard enjoys an enviable position within this gorgeous riverside village while being surrounded by stunning open countryside. With a range of one, two, three and four bedroom properties which include, coach houses, terraced and semi-detached houses, there's something to suit all buyers. In keeping with this lovely rural setting and to complement the existing local architecture, a variety of render, stone and timber cladding finishes have been used.
Kings Orchard is within easy walking distance of all village amenities, including the pretty quay, local shops, pubs, post office and primary school.
A new community building is being built in conjunction with the development as a further hub of the community. The additional planting of orchard trees will further enhance the tranquil ambience of this delightful development.
Kings Orchard is conveniently situated near to the main roads to both Totnes and Paignton which can be reached in under 15 minutes. Plymouth and Exeter with their motorway, rail and air connections are less than an hour away and offer all the benefits of city locations.
For peace of mind, all the properties come with a 10-year NHBC warranty, while Cavanna Homes provide initial customer support for two years.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101182012178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Complete , Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.