3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouth Street, Ventnor, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Stunning character home with 3 bedrooms
- Amazing sea views, private decking & large garden
- Luxury bathroom & kitchen
- Large basement sitting room/games room
- EPC energy rating D (55)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £365,000, please contact Pittis.
This stunning character home has been sympathetically restored and offers a huge amount of accommodation. Forming part of a Victorian School House which was converted in more recent years, this magnificent historic property holds many secrets, not least with its amazing sea views and spacious interior. From its modest exterior you would be forgiven to think this was just an ordinary terraced home but step inside and prepare to be wowed. The main lounge with its huge picture window and double height ceiling gives you a flavour of things to come. Step down into the kitchen with its contemporary design and you will find plenty of room for a table and chairs. Upstairs the three bedrooms are all a good size with the master having its own luxury en-suite and the other two sharing a stunning bathroom with double ended claw foot bath. In the basement the convenient open plan layout is currently set up as a sitting room/games room with a bar but could offer the potential for an annexe or separate granny flat. Similarly, if you work from home this could be an ideal space for an office. Outside the decked area is sure to be a hit in the summer as the southerly aspect gives you the perfect spot to top up your tan, whilst marvelling at the stunning sea views. They say 'never judge a book by its cover' and this incredible property really does have to be viewed to be fully appreciated. However, once seen it will definitely not be forgotten, so come and see it for yourself, you will not be disappointed.
What the Owner says:
As soon as I saw the views from the back of this property I knew I had to buy it. Unfortunately, I completely overlooked the modernisation and refurbishment the property required, as long as I had that view it would be fine! A year later and a whole lot of hard work, blood, sweat and the occasional tear and the property is now looking its best. I had to strip everything back and start again and revealed some features I did not know it had. The property has the potential to create an annexe or separate flat underneath where my games room is. Although, I love this property it is just far too big for me and so with much sadness I will have to let someone else live here. For anyone looking for a second home I am happy to leave the property furnished.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 31'11 at widest point x 15'4 (9.73m x 4.68m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 12'2 x 12'0 (3.71m x 3.66m)
- Garage: 16'0 x 12'1 (4.88m x 3.69m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'1 x 12'7 (4.30m x 3.84m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 12'1 x 12'0 (3.69m x 3.66m)
- Walk in Dressing Room
- Bedroom 3: 11'9 x 11'8 (3.58m x 3.56m)
- Sitting Room/Games Room: 32'9 x 12'9 (9.99m x 3.89m)
- Large Rear Garden
- Decked Terrace
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66517886.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60800971. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.