2 bedroom apartment for saleParsonage Street, Halstead
- Grade II listed
- One Of Only Seven Apartments
- Allocated Parking
- Close To Town
- Character Features Throughout
- Two Bedrooms
- En-Suite to Master
- Communal Garden
Set in the former congregational church that dates to 1865 is this stunning grade II listed converted apartment. The property has easy access to the town centre & boasts a number of character features throughout, further enhanced by en-suite to master bedroom and two allocated parking spaces.
The market town of Halstead offers schooling for all ages, leisure facilities, various High Street shops, boutiques, numerous restaurants and public houses. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also approximately 25 miles away and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120.
Entrance via a solid timber door with entry phone system giving access to communal hallway with stairs leading to the first floor apartment.
Communal Entrance Door
Intercom system incorporating camera recognition. Radiator.
Lounge 16' 8" x 15' 3" ( 5.08m x 4.65m )
This open plan living space is dominated by the original floor-to-ceiling lancet window with a further feature window to the rear aspect. Radiator. Concealed understairs storage with hydraulic mechanism. Wooden flooring. Steps leading down to Kitchen/Diner.
Kitchen / Diner 25' 9" x 11' 3" ( 7.85m x 3.43m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units over areas of work surface. Sink and drainer unit with one and a half bowl. Integral electric oven and grill with gas hob with cooker hood over. Integrated washer/dryer and space for fridge/freezer and slimline dishwasher. Two radiators (one in Dining Area and one in Kitchen). Enclosed cupboard in dining area housing central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 19' 2" x 9' 4" ( 5.84m x 2.84m )
Feature window to side aspect. Character feature vaulted ceiling with exposed timbers. Radiator and Arched door into:
Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Bath with mixer taps and shower over. Extractor fan and shaver point. Heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 10' 8" ( 3.99m x 3.25m )
Feature window to side aspect. Two built in cupboards. Character feature vaulted ceiling with exposed timbers. Radiator. Multifunctional storage space.
Suite comprising low level WC and vanity wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Radiator. Extractor fan. Part tiled.
There is a communal garden at the front of the building, which is enclosed by maturing trees and shrubs, and both allocated residents' and visitors' parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.