4 bedroom detached house for saleMessner Street, Everest Park, Basingstoke, RG24
- Four double bedrooms
- Garage with driveway parking
- Ensuite to master bedroom
- Larger than average kitchen/breakfast room
- Well maintained rear garden
The Property Explorer are delighted to offer to the market this exceptional detached family property situated on the ever popular 'Everest Park' development located within close proximity to A33/M4 commuter routes to Reading and London. Only 1 of 3 of this design built by messers Taylor Wimpey approx 4 years ago, this larger than average four double bedroom detached boasts a luxury and generously sized kitchen/breakfast room (approx 22'4 x 11) which is most definitely the social hub of the property. Further benefits include en-suite to master bedroom, family bathroom, down stairs cloakroom and garage with driveway parking to the rear of the house. To fully appreciate this executive family home viewings are advised.
Everest Park is a modern development on the North East of Basingstoke town and offers good access to local schools, shops and travel facilities. Chineham shopping centre is approx. 1.5 mile away, hosting Tesco, Marks and Spencer to name a few. The A33 is also accessible within half a mile, giving good road access to Basingstoke, Reading, the M3 and M4 motorways. For the London commuter Basingstoke offers a mainline train line that takes approximately 45 minutes.
LOCAL AUTHORITY - Basingstoke & Deane borough council
TENURE - Freehold
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66528851.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6022913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Explorer, South. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.