2 bedroom bungalow for sale13 Tinners Way, Polzeath
• An exceptionally well situated property just minutes from the beach at New Polzeath
• Large south facing garden backing on to the footpath
• Within this quiet cul-de-sac away from the busy tourist areas, yet enjoying easy access to all nearby amenities and coastal footpaths
• Currently a two bedroom bungalow
• Offering immense potential to extend or redevelop (subject to the necessary permissions)
Just a short walk from the very popular beach at Polzeath; this property is a real find for those seeking a home by the sea or an investment opportunity.
The access to the beach and coastal path is a very easy 3 minute walk. The immediate area offers wonderful walking country over National Trust land with superb coastal scenery. Polzeath is a favoured holiday and residential spot, with a vast expanse of sand, safe bathing and surfing. Nearby at Rock and Daymer Bay conditions are ideal for water sports as diverse as sailing, waterskiing, canoeing and windsurfing, and the renowned St Enodoc Golf Club offers two excellent 18-hole courses. Most everyday shopping requirements can be met within the village, but the market town of Wadebridge is only about seven miles distant. The main line railway station is at Bodmin Parkway, approximately 15 miles and Newquay airport approximately 20 miles.
Sea Jade has been a much loved main residence and would make a fantastic continued family home or holiday home.
The accommodation is laid out overleaf but briefly comprises of:
• Entrance hall/porch
• 2 bedrooms
• Family bathroom
The garden slopes gently away from the house to an established boundary hedge. Behind the hedge is the conveniently located foot path to the beach. A gate on either side of the property provides access back round to the front where there is a substantial area of lawn and tarmacadam driveway bordered by a combination of fencing and low hedging.
Mains water, electricity and private drainage with an oil fired central heating system.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Bray & Partners, Rock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.