3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Pound, Longcot Road, Fernham, SN7
- Far reaching views of White Horse Hill
- Newly constructed barn style family house
- Ground floor bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 2 further bedrooms, both with ensuite shower rooms
- Kitchen/dining/family room
- Garden room
- Triple car port and parking
- Utility room and cloak room
A contemporary, newly constructed 3 bedroom detached house with lots of character and accommodation designed to provide a high degree of flexibility with ensuite bedrooms on both the ground and first floors.
The front door is set into glazed panel and opens into a galleried hall, off which doors lead to the open plan living space and principal bedroom. The sitting/kitchen/dining room and garden rooms have an open light feel, with French doors to a paved patio and floor depth windows. There is a solid fuel stove in the sitting area below the galleried landing, and a traditionally fitted kitchen with solid oak work surfaces. Oak stairs with glass balustrades lead from the hall to the two further double bedrooms. Under floor heating to the ground floor. Aluminium window and door frames with double glazing.
There are outstanding views to the Downs and White Horse Hill from the house and from the garden; which is enclosed to the rear, with side access leading to a large gravelled parking area and triple timber carport.
Fernham village has an active community and a church that combines as a village hall. The popular Woodman pub is located in the centre of the village and within a 2 -3 minute walk.
The nearby market town of Faringdon provides a range of amenities including primary and secondary schools, Waitrose, Aldi and Tesco supermarkets, a leisure centre and numerous other facilities. The area is served well for private education with St Hugh’s and Pinewood Prep schools both within 10 miles. A regular No.S6 bus service runs from Faringdon to Oxford and Swindon. Fernham is approximately 2 miles south of the A420 which leads directly to Swindon (10 miles) to the west and Oxford (12 miles) to the east, where main road and rail links can be found.
By appointment only please.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66533466.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16500583. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Waymark Property, Faringdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.