7 bedroom detached house for saleCoombe Lane West, Kingston Upon Thames, KT2
- * 7 Double Bedrooms, 4 with Dressing Rooms
- 7 Bathrooms including 5 Ensuites
- * 7 Reception Rooms inc. Cinema & 1000 sqft Games Room
- 3 Storey Galleried Entrance Hall
- 13,089 sq. ft. (1216 sq. m)
- Gym, Sauna and Steam Room
- * Walk-out Basement with 18 m Swimming Pool & Changing Rooms
- * Staff Accommodations with separate entrance
- Games Room of 1000 sqft
- Integral Double Garage & Private Gated Parking
7 Bedroom Detached House Plot for Sale
Coombe Lane West, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, KT2 7DD
Full Planning Consent granted ; Ref: 17/15032/FUL for Proposal 1 (And 17/14735/FUL for Proposal 2 without a Basement).
A truly unique and exciting opportunity to purchase a plot with the benefit of planning consent granted for a spectacular new 7 bedroom house.
The exceptional property is situated in a superb location at the crest of Coombe HIll, with the existing unmodernized bungalow (to be demolished), within landscaped grounds of 0.4 acres with an extensive large south-facing garden surrounded by grand specimen trees.
Set within the heart of the distinguished Coombe Estate, the property lies at the centre of some of the most stunning and iconic English landscape of Wimbledon, Richmond, and Kingston and Surrey.
The stunning new monumental Georgian-style house has been architecturally designed to the most exacting standards, and represents an exemplary classical exterior designed combined with the best of timeless contemporary interior design and modern technology. The layout has been sensitively designed to make best use of space while catering to every practicality and luxury to serve modern family life.
The majestic house has been designed to maximize the benefits of this impressive hilltop location within a prominent and exclusive leafy setting. The design is light and spacious rooms with floor-to-ceiling windows throughout are designed to take utmost advantage of the idyllic and tranquil views and gardens and the area of the house opens to an expansive grand terrace and balcony.
The exceptional location and setting, combined with the proposed accommodation offers a truly unique opportunity to create one of the finest residences in this highly sought-after area.
The site presents the opportunity to achieve a bespoke house with the features, finishes and layout tailored to your own exacting requirements with turn-key delivery options available - while further achieving substantial tax savings and property value gains.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 152970S. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carringtons, Kingston Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.