2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrookfield Avenue, Barry
- REDUCED FROM £155,000 (18/07/2018 - 26/07/2018)
- Well presented throughout.
- Cul-de-sac location.
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern kitchen and Bathroom
- Low maintenance rear garden.
- Viewing recommended
A very well presented, modern two bedroom semi detached family home in this popular location close to the Barry Link Road giving swift and easy access to Cardiff, Penarth and beyond.
A very well presented, modern two bedroom semi detached family home in this popular location close to the Barry Link Road giving swift and easy access to Cardiff, Penarth and beyond. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. There is a good sized, low maintenance rear garden, front garden and parking for two cars.
Accessed via double glazed front door, ceiling light point, door to:
Lounge 12' 7" x 14' 4" ( 3.84m x 4.37m )
Double glazed front aspect window, ceiling light point, radiator, laminate wood flooring, stairs to first floor, door to:
Kitchen 12' 7" x 8' 8" ( 3.84m x 2.64m )
A well appointed kitchen, fitted with a modern range of wall and base level cupboard and drawer units with work surfaces over, inset sink and drainer, mixer tap, space and plumbing for domestic appliances, electric oven and hob with cooker hood, tiled splash backs, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed window and door to the rear.
Ceiling light point, loft access, doors to:
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 8' 11" ( 3.78m x 2.72m )
Double glazed front aspect window, ceiling light point, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 8' 9" ( 3.84m x 2.67m )
Double glazed rear aspect window, ceiling light point, radiator.
A modern three piece suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower above, low level WC, pedestal wash basin, tiled walls, vinyl flooring, chrome effect heated towel rail. ceiling light point, double glazed rear aspect window.
A low maintenance tiered garden with decked area, areas of artificial grass, paved patio are, gated side access.
shingled area to the front, parking to the side for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66535435.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY105421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.