5 bedroom detached house for saleThatchers Close, Yelling, St. Neots, PE19
- * SUSTANTIAL FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME
- * BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED & UPDATED
- * FOUR MAIN RECEPTION ROOMS
- * STUNNING GARDEN ROOM
- * BESPOKE KITCHEN WITH ISLAND
- * FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS & THREE BATHROOMS
- * QUALITY FITTINGS THROUGHOUT
- * SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE & PRIME LOCATION
- * LANDSCAPE REAR GARDEN
- * DOUBLE GARAGE
***VIEW PROPERTY VIDEO*** Set within an EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT, tucked back just off Yelling High Street, this stunning FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME offers vast accommodation. The lounge with adjoining sun room has bi fold doors opening onto a truly BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED GARDEN. You can also enjoy this rear aspect from the SUBSTANTIAL GARDEN DINING ROOM which is 8 meters by 5 meters and fully air conditioned. The BESPOKE KITCHEN with a central island, is the heart of the home, where you can entertain your guests whilst cooking. Remaining downstairs you will find the UTILITY, CLOAKROOM, STUDY AND FAMILY ROOM on offer. Taking the central staircase, you will discover FIVE generously proportioned DOUBLE BEDROOMS, served by THREE LUXURY BATHROOMS. We are proud to offer a property of such high standards which has been WELL MAINTAINED and invested in throughout. A GREAT LOCATION for fast access to London by way of train from St Neots Station only 5 miles away.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STN180325. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Giggs & Company - Signature Homes, St. Neots. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.