4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTown Road, Fleggburgh
- GUIDE PRICE £325,000-£350,000
- EXTENDED DETACHED BUNGALOW
- FIELD VIEWS
- PRIVATE DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- 3-4 BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING (CALOR)
- UTILITY ROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
- IDYLLIC VILLAGE LOCATION
- POPULAR LOCAL GASTRO PUB
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM 30' 0" x 9' 5" (9.14m x 2.87m) A modern kitchen/dining room with an open plan style, with fitted units to wall and base, double Rangemaster Cooker, space for fridge/freezer, built in dishwasher, sink and drainer, breakfast/bar, radiator, opening to living room and double doors to garden.
LIVING ROOM 14' 9" x 14' 0" (4.5m x 4.27m) Wood effect flooring, radiator, double glazed window to side, door to bedroom and door to inner hall.
BEDROOM 11' 3" x 9' 7" (3.43m x 2.92m) A double bedroom with wood effect flooring, radiator and double doors to garden.
BEDROOM 14' 9" x 5' 9" (4.5m x 1.75m) Wood effect flooring, radiator and double glazed window to side.
BEDROOM 11' 1" x 10' 7" (3.38m x 3.23m) A double bedroom with wood effect flooring, radiator and double glazed window to side.
BATHROOM 7' 7" x 6' 1" (2.31m x 1.85m) A modern bathroom with bath and shower over, toilet, sink, radiator and two double glazed windows to side.
BEDROOM 14' 1" x 9' 7" (4.29m x 2.92m) A double bedroom with wood effect flooring, radiator, double glazed windows to front and side and door to en-suite.
EN-SUITE 6' 0" x 5' 9" (1.83m x 1.75m) Shower cubicle, toilet, sink and towel radiator.
UTILITY ROOM 6' 6" x 5' 7" (1.98m x 1.7m) Space for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, radiator and double glazed window to side.
OUTSIDE To front there is a large private driveway and access to oversized garage. The rear garden has a patio and decked seating area, larged lawned area and stunning field views to rear.
The village has an excellent free house - The Kings Arms along with a local primary school, sports centre, surgery and village hall. The neighbouring village of Filby also has some beautiful broad walks & views.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102806001658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Minors & Brady, Caister-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.