3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCovert Close, Great Haywood, Stafford
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Requiring Extensive Modernisation
- Popular Village Location With Amenities
- Drive Providing Ample Parking & Garage
- Good Sized Rear Garden & Large Lounge
- Kitchen Diner & Upstairs Bathroom
You will have to undertake your very own covert operation to snare this property off the market because, whilst it needs substantial modernisation, it has been realistically priced and sits in the very popular village of Great Haywood, so we are sure that this particular property will be extremely popular! The accommodation comprises an entrance porch, large living room and kitchen/diner all to the ground floor, whilst upstairs are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside, the property sits on a good sized plot with a long driveway providing ample off street parking and leading to the garage. To the rear is an enclosed garden, perfect for children and pets. All of this whilst sitting in the extremely popular village of Great Haywood, with all of its amenities and superb access to both Rugeley and Stafford alike. Book in your viewing today or you will be sure to miss out!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66537949.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8800035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.