1 bedroom apartment for saleAlbion House, London City Island, London, E14
- One bedroom apartment
- 13th floor, c.567 sq ft
- Private balcony c.55 sq ft
- Partial River views
- 24hr Concierge
- Onsite Grocer's and residents games room
- Gym, pool, steam room, studio & sauna
- Close to Zone 2 Station for Jubilee Line & DLR
Located on the 13th floor of Albion House, part of the highly sought after London City Island development, this well designed one bedroom apartment with partial River views. The property comprises an open plan kitchen reception with modern island for more work space, it leads directly on the generous balcony. The double bedroom has built in storage and large windows to allow for an abundance of natural light. Notable design features include the pristine tiling in the bathroom; combining black, aquatic green and white tiles, alternating between hexagonal and square shapes. Designed with a warehouse aesthetic, generous open plan living spaces and loft style features; City Island’s apartments offer timeless quality with an urban edge.
All of the Island’s residents are members of the exclusive City Island Social club, with membership comes access to a range of stylishly designed private facilities. These include, a clubhouse, concierge, a grocer’s shop, gymnasium, spa & treatment rooms, a screening room, pools and gardens. Numerous transport links include the London Underground, DLR and local bus route.
Photos are for illustrative purposes. Apartments may vary
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2364976. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, New Providence Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.