2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLilliput Lane, Bridport, Dorset
- Impressive modern contemporary end of terraced town house just off the town centre.
- 2 Bedrooms both with en suites, spacious living accommodation
- Covered parking space
- High quality fixtures and fittings and solid oak flooring
- Ideal main, second or investment property
The house forms part of a select development of modern houses built approximately 12 years ago, conveniently situated just a short walking distance from the main town centre. Traditionally constructed with brick faced elevations under a tiled roof, the property has a host of contemporary features and is highly individual, being ideal as a main or second home.
The accommodation is arranged over three floors with ground floor hallway and stairs leading up to the main accommodation. On the first floor is a most impressive and very spacious triple aspect sitting room, open plan dining room and kitchen fitted with a range of floor and wall cupboards, built in electric oven, 4 ring gas hob, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. There is also a very useful utility room and cloakroom. On the second floor are 2 double bedrooms with the main bedroom enjoying far reaching views across to Colmers hill. Both bedrooms have contemporary fitted en suite facilities.
The excellent specification includes gas fired central heating, UPVC double glazed windows and solid oak flooring throughout the first floor accommodation.
Outside there is a covered parking area with allocated car parking for 1 vehicle.
Internal viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer and comes very highly recommended.
The property enjoys an extremely convenient location near the town centre within a few hundred yards of Waitrose and the main shopping facilities. Bridport is a thriving and historic market town with a centre being made up of Victorian and Georgian properties. There are excellent shopping and business facilities together with an Arts Centre, schools, leisure centre and a twice weekly street market. The beautiful World Heritage coastline is within about 1.5 miles at West Bay with bathing beaches and 18 hole golf course. Dorchester and Weymouth are both about 30 minutes driving distance with main line rail services to London whilst the famous coastal resort of Lyme Regis is about 12 miles to the west.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66552416.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRI160173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, Bridport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.