5 bedroom terraced house for saleThistlewaite Road, London, E5
- Bathed In Natural Light
- Huge Sash Windows And Stained Glass Transoms
- Grand Original Fireplaces
- Exposed Wooden Floors
- Exceptional Ceiling Heights
- Excellent Choice Of Primary And Secondary Schools
- Offered With No On-Going Chain
This beautifully appointed enchanting Victorian family home, offers versatile accommodation elegantly arranged over four floors. Retaining some grand original features and scope for further development. Composed of an inviting reception hall, two exceptional reception rooms a kitchen/living dining space opening to a conservatory with access to a glorious mature secluded southerly facing garden, five bedrooms, a family bathroom and three separate W.C.'s. Two invaluable basement rooms currently used as studio spaces. Enviable location set behind Clapton pond on a quiet residential street, moments from Millfields Park and a host of vibrant amenities on Lower Clapton and Chatsworth Roads.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAC170180. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keatons, Hackney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.