3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBarbers Avenue, Rawmarsh, Rotherham
- Three Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Surrounded by well-maintained Gardens
- Sizeable Family Accommodation
- Off-road parking & Double Garage
- Viewing highly recommended
THIS PROPERTY MUST BE VIEWED! THIS INDIVIDUAL DETACHED BUNGALOW IS OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO CHAIN AND OFFERS FANTASTIC ACCOMMODATION FOR THE FAMILY BUYER! Surrounded by attractive gardens on all sides and having off-road parking, double garage & conservatory
DON`T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE AN INDIVIDUAL DETACHED BUNGALOW IDEAL FOR THE FAMILY PURCHASER.
A upvc double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance hall with central heating radiator.
Lounge 18' 5" x 12' 10" max ( 5.61m x 3.91m max )
This well-proportioned lounge has an attractive fire surround with inset fire, a upvc double glazed bay window to the front and an arched upvc double glazed window to the side. Central heating radiator.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 11' 11" ( 3.25m x 3.63m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator. Doors from here lead into the:-
Conservatory 9' 9" x 9' 5" ( 2.97m x 2.87m )
This attractive conservatory has upvc double glazed windows which enjoy views over the garden and a upvc double glazed door opening onto the rear. Central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 10' 7" ( 3.73m x 3.23m )
Fitted with an extensive range of wall, base, drawer and display units with contrasting roll-edge work surfaces, an inset sink and drainer, a double oven and a gas hob. There is space for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. A upvc double glazed window overlooks the rear and a upvc double glazed door opens onto the rear.
With central heating radiator and access to the partly boarded loft space.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 15' 11" ( 3.68m x 4.85m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a walk-in shower, low flush w.c. and wash basin and having a central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 11' 2" x 9' 5" ( 3.40m x 2.87m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.63m x 2.36m )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a decorative suite to comprise of a bath, pedestal wash basin and low flush w.c. There is a generous-size airing cupboard, central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the front.
Outside And Gardens
At the front of the property double wrought iron gates open onto a block paved driveway which provides ample off road parking and leads to the:-
Double Garage 15' 1" x 18' 3" ( 4.60m x 5.56m )
With electric door and housing the central heating boiler.
The property stands in beautifully presented gardens on all sides with block paved pathways, a patio area and well-maintained lawned areas with inset plants, trees and shrubs - A perfect family-size garden!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66554273.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107719. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.