3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleKenwick Drive, Grantham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Great Location
- Semi-Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Requires some Cosmetic Works
- Modern Kitchen
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Driveway for Off Road Parking
- Close to the Town Centre and Schooling
Three bedroom semi-detached chalet bungalow has three bedrooms, one downstairs and two upstairs, and requires some cosmetic upgrading throughout. The property boasts a modern kitchen, front and rear gardens and off road parking and is close to the town.
GUIDE PRICE £145,000 - £149,950
This three bedroom semi-detached chalet bungalow requires some cosmetic upgrading throughout and is located on the edge of the town. The property is within easy walking distance to the town centre which offers a wide selection of amenities including bus station offering bus links to Lincoln and the train station providing direct links to London Kings Cross. Kenwick Drive is just a short drive away from its own local amenities including pharmacy, shop and fish and chip bar as well as excellent local schooling and provides a RARE OPPORTUNITY TO BUY in this location. In brief the accommodation internally comprises of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, utility area, three bedrooms; one downstairs two upstairs and a downstairs shower room. Externally there are front and rear gardens and a driveway providing off road parking.
The entrance hall is entered via a double glazed front door and has one radiator, a staircase off with storage cupboard below and a further storage cupboard.
Lounge 15' 8" x 11' 5" maximum ( 4.78m x 3.48m maximum )
The lounge has double glazed patio doors out to the rear garden, one radiator and a fireplace.
Kitchen/ Diner 10' 3" x 8' 8" ( 3.12m x 2.64m )
The kitchen/diner has UPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects, modern low and eye level units and drawers with roll top work surfaces above, an inset stainless steel sink and drainer with tiled splash backs, gas hob with extractor hood above and electric oven, space for a slim line dishwasher, one radiator and opens into the utility area.
The utility area has low and eye level cupboards with roll top work surfaces above, space for a washing machine and a fridge freezer, a UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and access to the gas boiler.
Downstairs Bedroom 11' 5" x 11' 4" ( 3.48m x 3.45m )
The downstairs bedroom has a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobes and cupboards and one radiator.
Downstairs Shower Room
The downstairs shower room has a UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side aspect and is fitted with a four piece suite comprising of double shower cubicle, bidet, wash hand basin and W.C all with tiled splash backs. There is also one heated towel rail.
Up onto the landing there is a UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect and access to two bedrooms.
Upstairs Bedroom One 17' 8" maximum x 11' 4" ( 5.38m maximum x 3.45m )
Upstairs bedroom one has a UPVC double glazed dormer window to the rear aspect, one radiator and a telephone point.
Upstairs Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 8' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.64m )
Upstairs bedroom two has a UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect.
External - Front
To the front of the property there is a driveway providing off road parking, laid to lawn and side access to the rear garden.
External - Rear
To the rear of the property there is a block paved patio sitting area, laid to lawn with flower bed surrounds and an outside water tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66554327.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST106399. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.