2 bedroom sheltered housing for saleMeadowlark Grove, Oakwood, Derby
- ON-SITE WARDEN
- PURPOSE-BUILT DEVELOPMENT
- BEAUTIFUL GARDENS & GROUNDS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- A HOME FOR THE OVER 60s
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- 2 BEDROOMS
- "INDEPENDENT RETIREMENT LIVING"
- EASY WALKING DISTANCE OF EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES
- RE-FITTED KITCHEN & SHOWER ROOM
ANOTHER SALE AGREED IMMEDIATELY TO A BUYER ON OUR EXTENSIVE MAILING LIST! * A SUPER 2 BEDROOMED BUNGALOW WITH ON-SITE MANAGER * PURPOSE-BUILT DEVELOPMENT STANDING IN PROFESSIONALLY MAINTAINED GARDENS & GROUNDS * AMPLE RESIDENT & VISITOR PARKING * WITHIN VERY EASY WALKING DISTANCE OF EXCELLENT LOCAL AMENITIES INCLUDING DOCTORS, DENTIST, CHEMIST, OPTICIANS, POST OFFICE, NEWSAGENT & SUPERMARKET * REGULAR BUS SERVICES INTO THE CITY * VERY WELL PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION * HALL * 15' LOUNGE/DINER * RE-FITTED KITCHEN & SHOWER ROOM * NO UPWARD CHAIN * A HOME FOR THE OVER 60s OFFERING INDEPENDENT RETIREMENT LIVING
Entrance Hall - 3.78m long x 0.97m wide (12'5 long x 3'2 wide) -
Lounge / Diner - 4.60m x 3.81m max (15'1 x 12'6 max) -
Kitchen - 3.28m x 2.13m (10'9 x 7') -
Bedroom One - 3.07m to wardrobes x 2.79m (10'1 to wardrobes x 9' -
Bedroom Two - 2.82m x 1.78m (9'3 x 5'10) -
Shower Room - 2.16m x 1.75m (7'1 x 5'9) -
Tenure - The property is held on a long lease of 125 years from 31st March 1999 at a peppercorn rent. The service charge of approximately £154 pcm covers such items as maintenance of the communal gardens and grounds, lighting of common ways, external repairs/decoration, exterior window cleaning, property insurance, residential manager and TV licence.
Location - From our Oakwood Office turn right into Saffron Drive and right into Meadowlark Grove. The property is on the right and will be identified by our For Sale Board.
General Information - Viewing: By appointment with Raybould & Sons
Postcode: DE21 2TT
Local Authority: Derby City Council - Tel 01332 293 111
Total Floor Area: 48 sqm
The scheme is designed for 'Independent Retirement Living' and no care or assistance is provided by L & H Homes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66556966.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28053486. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Raybould & Sons, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.