4 bedroom terraced house for saleMariners Mews, London
- 1822sq ft 4 bedroom, 2 reception, 2 bathroom freehold house.
- Painstakingly refurbished throughout; reconfigured internal layout.
- Located within 300m of the forthcoming Canary Wharf College Glenworth.
- Direct river views; allocated parking space.
A stunning 4 bedroom 2 bathroom freehold house with direct river views in Mariners Mews in the Compass Point development. The house has been painstakingly reconfigured & refurbished throughout by the current owner which has produced a house with a significantly improved "flow" & enhanced light. The house benefits from 2 reception rooms: one on the ground floor which is open-plan with the kitchen, with patio doors opening out into the garden, on the river side, and a 2nd reception room on the 1st floor, with a bay window overlooking the river. On the 2nd floor there is a deluxe master bedroom suite (with river-facing balcony), with walk-in wardrobe & en-suite shower room. On the 3rd floor there are 2 more bedrooms & a deluxe guest bathroom.
The heating & lighting can be controlled via an iPad app for convenience & ease of use.
Compass Point is a quiet residential development on a private road at the end of Saunders Ness Road. The house is located approximately 300m from the site of Canary Wharf College Glenworth & approximately 750m from Island Gardens DLR station. The property also benefits from an allocated parking space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66558388.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOK160015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Canary Wharf and Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.