4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWellis Gardens, Margate, Kent
- 4 bedroom semi-detached family home
- Located on a leafy road in the popular Westbrook
- Separate lounge and dining room
- Off street parking
- Well presented throughout
- EPC energy rating D (68)
Do not delay, make this house your number one choice to view! With everything you and the family will need to settle for a number of years, this home has the added luxury of being situated on one of the most highly regarded roads in Westbrook.
Having parked the car up on the drive, make your way in and see what this house has to offer along with its aesthetic appeal. The spacious entrance gives an immediate insight as to how much space is available.
There is a separate lounge and dining room so you have a great social area for friends and family whilst providing ample space for cosy nights in with the kids always in sight. With the modern, fully stocked kitchen adjacent to this room and also providing dining space, so this could free up the dining room to be a play room if you have younger children. The down stairs separate toilet will ease the pressure on the main family bathroom during the morning rush for work and school.
Four genuine double bedrooms make the sleeping arrangements very easy to sort, there will be no arguments over who gets the biggest room here. However should you not need all the bedrooms then why not have use one as a home office or study . Outside and the garden will appeal to keen gardeners as well as the kids as there is more than enough space for them to play.
What the Owner says:
We moved here just over 11 years ago from Cliftonville because we wanted to be closer to the schools for the children. We always wanted to live in this area and we had seen a couple of other houses but nothing compared to this so we offered straight away.
Since being here we haven't had to do anything major, we have just kept it updated. The thing we love most about this house is how light and airy it feels, just when you walk into the hallway you get a sense of space.
We are spoilt living here really because it is just so central to everything.
For us it is time to move on and let a new family enjoy this home, we just hope they love it as much as we have.
- Lounge: 14'0 x 12'4 (4.27m x 3.76m)
- Separate Toilet
- Dining Room: 14'5 x 10'11 (4.40m x 3.33m)
- Kitchen: 20'10 x 8'10 (6.35m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'11 x 12'5 (4.24m x 3.79m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'0 x 10'10 (3.36m x 3.30m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'8 x 8'2 (2.64m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'8 x 8'2 (2.64m x 2.49m)
- Bathroom: 6'7 x 5'10 (2.01m x 1.78m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66566459.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.