2 bedroom apartment for sale10 Park Drive, Canary Wharf, London, E14
- Two bedroom apartment
- 5th floor, c.880 sq ft
- Balcony, c.151 sq ft
- Overlooking Compton Gardens & existing estate
- 24hr Concierge and security
- Residents club and Sky terrace
- Swimming pool, sauna, steam room and jacuzzi
- Close to Canary Wharf St for Jubilee Line, DLR & Crossrail
Part of the highly anticipated 10 Park Drive development, this well positioned two bedroom apartment on the 5th floor overlooking Compton Gardens and the existing estate. The property benefits from a large c.151 sq ft balcony, perfect for the summer evenings! Comprising two double bedroom both with built in storage( the master of which boasts an ensuite bathroom and dressing area), open plan kitchen / living room and main bathroom. The property is finished to an excellent standard and onsite facilities include a private residents lounge and terrace, a swimming pool, a state of the art gym and 24hr concierge and security.
10 Park Drive is located within the Canary Wharf estate, on South Dock, with Canary Wharf tube station for the Jubilee Line, South Quay DLR station and Crossrail (opening approx 2018) all within a very short walking distance. Additionally the shopping malls, restaurants and bars of bustling Canary Wharf are on your doorstep.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2353879. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.