1 bedroom retirement property for saleSpringwell, Havant, Hampshire
- 1 bedroom first floor retirement property
- Communal gardens and communal areas
- Central Havant location
- Lift service
- Separate laundry room
- EPC energy rating B (82)
Come through the electric gates and immediately be impressed by this beautiful development. Make your way to the watermill court building, walk through the bright airy and clean communal areas, up the lift and you'll be home.
You'll be pleasantly surprised with the room sizes here enjoying having friends and family over in the living room, this room itself is perfect for a little get together.
With plenty of work top space and storage for your favourite ingredients cooking your best dish is very enjoyable in this kitchen. Open up the window and let the fresh air sweep through.
When it is time to unwind step into that steamy shower with easy access in and out.
This is a property that will not be around long so I suggest you book your viewing before it is too late.
What the Owner says:
This has been my home for many years now and I have been very happy. The people here are also so lovely.
I get involved in the communal events like coffee mornings etc, it's lovely to be part of a wonderful community.
Living so close to Havant is simply amazing your really could not ask for a better location.
I wish all the best to the new owner and hope you enjoy your time here like I have.
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room: 15'6 x 8'10 up to recess (4.73m x 2.69m)
- Kitchen: 9'0 x 5'9 (2.75m x 1.75m)
- Bedroom: 13'11 x 11'2 (4.24m x 3.41m)
- Communal Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66569300.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41126930. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Havant. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.