1 bedroom apartment for saleTurner Street, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M4
- Prime city centre location
- High rental/resale demand
- Available fully furnished ready to rent
- Secure environment - fully gated community with electronic access control
- Concierge Service
It is extremely rare that individual investors are afforded the opportunity to purchase an off-plan apartment in central Manchester's most sought after postal district - "slap bang" in the middle of the UK's hottest rental market.
This statement building will be built to become a recognisable landmark of the Northern Quarter. Highly visible when entering on or out of the city centre .
By contrast, the apartment interiors will be white and bright, with spacious rooms, many with fabulous views across the city skyline. White gloss fitted kitchens with high end touches and integrated appliances combine to provide contemporary and practical living accommodation. Each bedroom is a double sized room with an ensuite bathroom and modern bathroom suites, fixtures and fittings to complete the amazing 'chic' looking city apartment.
ALL PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Ma87426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Surrenden Invest, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.