2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHigh Street St. Mary Cray BR5
- Two Bedrooms
- End Of Terrace
- Ideal For First Time Buyers
- Off Street Parking
- 0.9 Miles From St Mary's Cray Station
- Close To Local Amenities
- Energy Efficiency Rating F
- Nursery/Primary Schools Close By
***GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £330,000***
Two bedroom cottage style property, ideal for those first time buyers who are looking to get onto the property ladder. It also boasts local amenities close by and is walking distance to St Marys Cray Station.
The owners have lovingly cared and maintained their home just over 18 years with the addition of a log burning fireplace, perfect for cosy evenings. Situated in a location full of history going back to as far as the Roman times! This looked after home is in the most convenient of locations, just a few doors away from a grocery store and other local shops also only a leisurely stroll away from the Nugent Shopping Centre. For those Couples who have children we have a Nursery just a stones throw away and also an Ofsted Outstanding Primary School called St Marys Cray Academy just a short walk away from the property.
The property has a generous size lounge/dining area great for social gatherings with family and friends, with a great size kitchen to cook in! The garden provides plenty of room for you to enjoy sunny days and BBQs giving a generous amount of privacy with the beautiful flowers and trees the owners have planted throughout the great sized garden! As you come to the first floor, there is a great size main bedroom followed by the second bedroom and family bathroom.
Energy Efficiency Rating F.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P218317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Langford Russell, Orpington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.