3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDouglas Close, Ford, Arundel, West Sussex
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2/3 bedroom extended family end of terrace house
- Good sized kitchen/breakfast room extension
- Flexible accommodation
- Off street parking
- Log cabin/office
- EPC energy rating D (68)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £250,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
Have you been looking for a family home with flexible accommodation? then this property situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac could be just what you have been searching for.
Entertain friends and family when they come to visit in the lounge, maybe snuggle up with a good book or lose yourself in the latest blockbuster film.
The extended kitchen/breakfast room is a great place to rustle up a succulent meal, maybe teach the next Jamie Oliver all those secret family recipes or perhaps just keep an eye on the children while they do their homework.
The former kitchen makes an ideal dining room, however the current owners are using this room as a bedroom, but would equally make a useful craft room or study.
If you work from home or maybe need to get away from everything the log cabin has been used as an office. Could this be your fortress of solitude?
Locally there is so much to do with the beaches of Climping and Littlehampton close at hand. Spend an evening out in Arundel sampling one of its restaurants or cafes. For a bit of retail therapy Chichester is only a short drive away. For trips further afield there are train stations at Ford, Littlehampton and Barnham, but if you need to entertain a younger generation then a trip to the Flying Fortress always goes down well.
What the Owner says:
We bought the property a few years ago and were very taken on our first viewing by the kitchen/breakfast room extension which gave us more scope than the other two bedroom houses we had been looking at.
The sunny aspect garden has been a major bonus for us and our own off street parking to the front of the house means no searching around for spaces.
This has been a great starter home and hope everyone who sees it will be as impressed as we were.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 14'0 x 10'1 (4.27m x 3.08m)
- Dining Room: 9'10 x 8'10 (3.00m x 2.69m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 17'2 maximum x 11'3 maximum (5.24m x 3.43m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 13'6 x 11'5 maximum (4.12m x 3.48m) narrowing to 10'4 x 10'3 (3.15m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'7 x 7'4 (3.53m x 2.24m)
- Bathroom: 6'3 x 6'1 (1.91m x 1.86m)
- Front Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
- Log Cabin/Office: 9'0 x 7'4 (2.75m x 2.24m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66574747.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23216607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.