1 bedroom apartment for saleWestgate Apartments, 14 Western Gateway, London, E16
- 1 bedroom
- 1 bathroom
- 11th floor
- Balcony with amazing dock views and Canary Wharf,O2 and West
- Residents Gym
- Close to Excel centre
- Prince Regent (0.5 miles) DLR
- Royal Victoria (0.2 miles) DLR
- Custom House (0.3 miles) DLR
LiFE Residential is pleased to present this immaculate one double bedroom/two bathroom apartment on the 11th floor of Westgate Apartments. With a bright aspect, the property features a semi open plan kitchen and reception room, bedroom and a guest bathroom. The apartment includes under-floor heating throughout and balcony. Westgate Apartments offers a concierge service and gym located close to the Excel Centre, just a short walk from the services of Royal Victoria Docks DLR station and will be minutes from the CrossRail station.
Property ref: 121_2483_4435191
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66575147.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4435191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, East London Branch - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.