3 bedroom terraced house for saleCochrane Street, Selby
- 3 Bed Mid Terrace Property
- Family Bathroom
- Garden To The Rear
- Fitted Kitchen
- Call 01757210040 To Book A Viewing Now!!
Three bed mid terrace property, Located in the sought after area of Selby. Viewing is essential book now on 01757 210040!
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this 3 bed mid terrace home situated in the popular sought after location of Selby in close proximity to the town centre and all its associated amenities , featuring double glazed windows, gas central heating. Accommodation briefly comprises : living room,and kitchen three bedrooms, a family bathroom. To the exterior there is a garden to the rear.
Lounge 18' 7" x 11' ( 5.66m x 3.35m )
The lounge benefits of a window to the front and rear elevation, radiator, television point and telephone point.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 12' 3" ( 2.39m x 3.73m )
Fitted kitchen with a sink and drainer, electric oven and hob and a door leading to the garden and utiility room.
Utility Room 5' 2" x 9' 2" ( 1.57m x 2.79m )
Plumbing for a washing machine and a fridge freezer
Bedroom One 12' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.86m x 2.84m )
Radiator and a window to the front elevation
Bedroom Two 7' 8" x 8' 1" ( 2.34m x 2.46m )
Central heating radiator and a window to the rear elevation
Bedroom Three 10' 8" x 11' 1" ( 3.25m x 3.38m )
Central heating radiator and a window to the front elevation. The third bedroom also has extra cupboard space.
Three piece suit comprising a wash hand basin, bath and shower and a WC. The bathroom has a window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
The garden is paving to grass and also has a shed in the corner of the garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66575161.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL105831. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.