3 bedroom detached house for saleShirley Road, Shirley, Croydon, Surrey
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom detached family home
- Spacious lounge, separate dining room, kitchen/breakfast room
- Lovely rear garden
- Driveway and garage
- Good access to schools and transport links
- EPC energy rating D (56)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £550,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
This detached family home has it all, a spacious lounge to entertain in, a separate dining room to wine and dine your guests and a delightful garden for the children to play in.
In addition to the above, there is also easy access to both the local primary and secondary schools as well as having a station at the end of the road for those who commute.
The home is perfect for family living. With a bit of inspiration, this blank canvass could be turned into a masterpiece.
The kitchen/breakfast room is just waiting to be transformed into the stylish kitchen of your dreams, in fact, your imagination could run wild!
Once outside, you will see the potential even the garden has to offer and what a lovely place this will be to watch your children playing in their paddling pool or Wendy house on a hot summer’s day. As for the adults, this could be a perfect little oasis of beautiful smelling flowers, whilst you relax on a lounger and get lost in your favourite book (if the kids allow)!!
If all the above is still not enough, then the space to the side of the home, along with the detached garage gives you the scope for a future project, subject to the necessary planning consents.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
The house has been great for the family as there has been plenty of room for all of us over the years.
Being close to everything was also important to us.
There are several things we will truly miss, firstly having a secluded garden, secondly the location and finally it has to be the lovely neighbours.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'3 x 12'9 (4.35m x 3.89m)
- Dining Room: 15'0 x 13'10 (4.58m x 4.22m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 10'7 x 9'9 (3.23m x 2.97m)
- Inner Lobby
- Separate Toilet
- Bedroom 1: 14'6 at widest point x 14'2 (4.42m x 4.32m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'4 x 13'6 into fitted wardrobes (4.37m x 4.12m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'2 x 8'4 (2.80m x 2.54m)
- Separate Toilet
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66575584.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21708908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.