Land for saleMain Street, Willoughby on the Wolds, Loughborough
Offers in Excess of
- 4.1 acres (1.6 hectares)
- For Sale by Informal Tender
- 4.01 Acre Paddock
- Located on the Edge of the Village
- Accessed off Bryans Lane
- Ideal as Pony Paddock or Amenity Land
- Laid to permanent pasture
- To be Sold Separately or as a Whole with the House
*FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER - ALL OFFERS INVITED IN WRITING BY 12 NOON ON THURSDAY AUGUST 30TH 2018*
A rare opportunity to acquire a parcel of paddock land situated on the very edge of Willoughby on the Wolds with access from Bryans Lane. Ideal as pony paddock or amenity land, the paddock is laid to permanent pasture.
The village offers a pre-school/toddler group (OFSTED rated "GOOD") and a primary school (OFSTED rated "OUTSTANDING"), active village hall, bowls club and church. There is a children’s play area and park. A wide range of public schools are available (Loughborough, Nottingham and Ratcliffe) Willoughby on the Wolds is highly desirable as it is ideally situated for commuting to Nottingham, Melton Mowbray and Loughborough. The A46 just to the east provides fast access to Leicester, Newark, Lincoln and direct route to M1 south. There is easy rail access to London from Leicester, Loughborough or Grantham. East Midlands airport is approx 20 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66578599.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT180617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.