3 bedroom terraced house for saleAlbany Avenue, Westcliff-on-Sea
Withdrawn from Market
- Recently refurbished three bedroom house
- Ideally positioned for Hamlet Court Road
- Mainline railway stations easily accessible
- Offered with no onward chain
This newly refurbished three bedroom mid terraced house offers good size accommodation including a lounge/diner and breakfast room through to the kitchen which has been modernised with new units, integrated dishwasher, cooker and hob. From the kitchen there is access to the rear garden and the whole of the ground floor offers refurbished wood floor throughout.
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a smaller third bedroom with a delightful new fitted bathroom suite. The property further benefits from full double glazing, a new boiler for gas central heating and newly laid carpet to the whole of the first floor and stairs. Externally the garden commences with a newly laid patio to the immediate rear garden with further potential to landscape up the boundary which includes a rear access gate.
Ideally located for the shops and amenities of Hamlet Court Road as well Westcliff and Southend mainline railway stations for regular services to London Fenchurch and Liverpool Street and is also nicely positioned for Southend town centre shops and high street.
Offered with no onward chain this would make an ideal first time or investment property and should be viewed to be appreciated.
LIVING ROOM 25' 7" x 11' 7" (7.8m x 3.53m) narrowing to 9' 6" (7.8m x 2.9m)
BREAKFAST ROOM 12' 9" x 9' 5" (3.89m x 2.87m)
KITCHEN 9' 6" x 8' 5" (2.9m x 2.57m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM ONE 15' 0" x 11' 5" (4.57m x 3.48m)
BEDROOM TWO 11' 4" x 9' 6" (3.45m x 2.9m)
BEDROOM THREE 9' 6" x 9' 9" (2.9m x 2.97m)
These particulars are accurate to the best of our knowledge but do not constitute an offer or contract. Photos are for representation only and do not imply the inclusion of fixtures and fittings. The floor plans are not to scale and only provide an indication of the layout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66580843.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101353011011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hair & Son LLP, Southend on Sea . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.