2 bedroom apartment for saleWestbrook Road, Margate
- New development of 9 luxury apartments
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- High quality bathroom with 4 piece bathroom suite
- Double glazing & gas central heating
- Quality wooden flooring
- Just minutes from sandy beaches and train station
- Close to local shops, Old town Margate & amenities
- Ideal holiday home, Buy to let or First time purchase
- Available now to view
An opportunity to acquire a quality conversion apartment built to a high standard in the very sought after location of Margate. Ideal first time purchase, holiday home or buy to let investment with an estimated rental yield upwards of 5%.
Apartment 3 is located on the first floor and front aspect measures approximately 590 sq ft. Accommodation comprises; two good sized bedrooms, contemporary fitted kitchen, wet room style bathroom with four piece high quality bathroom suite.
The properties will be built to a high standard and will include quality kitchens with integrated appliances, four piece bathrooms with quality fittings, wooden & tiled flooring.
The apartments are situated in Westbrook road which is within 200 meters of the sea front and sandy beaches and ideally situated for commuters as Margate railway station provides a direct link to London St Pancras with a journey time of approximately 1hr 30 minutes.
Open aspect kitchen/Lounge 5.69m (17'20") x 3.85m (12'7.5")
Hall 6.20m (20'4") x 1.04m (3'5")
Bedroom 2 2.69m (8'10") x 2.88m (9'5.5")
Bedroom 1 3.10m (10'2") x 3.43m (11'3")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference XPT1001138. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Xpertagents Ltd, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.