2 bedroom flat for saleSouth Norwood Hill, London
Offers in Excess of
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Bright & Spacious Conversion
- New Lease To Be Granted
- Modern & Cotemporary Finish
- Excellent Order Throughout
- Fantastic Local Amenities
Presented to the market in excellent order throughout, is this charming first floor period conversion positioned in an imposing Victorian building. This bright & spacious first floor conversion comprises of generously sized bay fronted reception room, two double bedrooms & a modern fitted kitchen. This beautiful period conversion further benefits from a Juliette balcony off the main bedroom & being perfectly positioned for excellent transport links into the centre of London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8970439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oaks Estate Agents, Streatham London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.