3 bedroom detached bungalow for salePrescott, Shrewsbury
- BRAND NEW
- 3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Lounge, Kitchen/Dining room
- Integrated Fridge Freezer and Dishwasher
- Village Location
- Special package available for reservations on first releases
BRAND NEW 3 Bedroom detached bungalow situated in the popular village of Baschurch close to the Market Town of Shrewsbury. The Minsterley elegant design offers ample single storey accommodation, including a bright living and dining room with french doors and a bay window. A sleek Kitchen with separate Utility Room/Store. The Master Bedroom offers fitted wardrobes and a en-suite, 2 generous bedrooms. The property benefits from a integral garage and a driveway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66583738.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8809375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bowen Son & Watson, Oswestry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.