5 bedroom detached house for saleNorthdown Way, Cliftonville, Margate
- Detached family home
- 5 bedrooms
- Master suite with dressing area & en-suite
- 2 reception rooms
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
- Large garden with home office/summerhouse
- Garage & ample off road parking
EARLY VIEWING IS A MUST OF THIS IMPRESSIVE 5 BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME SITUATED IN A CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION. The moment you walk inside you will be impressed with the size and condition of this perfect family house which offers 5 bedrooms including an impressive master bedroom suite with dressing area and en-suite shower room with large walk-in shower. The first floor accommodation is completed by a family bathroom whilst on the ground floor is a lounge, dining room, 21' (6.40m) kitchen breakfast room, a utility room and cloakroom. To the front of the property is a lawn garden as well as 2 driveways provide ample off road parking with one of them leading to a garage. To the rear of the property is a good sized enclosed garden ideal for entertaining and play as well as a large summerhouse/home office. Properties in this location are rarely available with the current owners being very happy there for a number of years.
Lounge 17'5" (5.31m) x 14'10" (4.52m) not in to additional area
Dining Room 14'7" (4.45m) x 10'8" (3.25m)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 21'10" (6.65m) x 15'3" (4.65m) max
Utility Room 10'0" (3.05m) x 8'0" (2.44m)
Bedroom 1 12'3" (3.73m) x 12'1" (3.68m) plus
Dressing Area 9'7" (2.92m) x 5'9" (1.75m) not into built in wardrobes
En-suite 8'10" (2.69m) x 3'10" (1.17m)
Bedroom 2 13'4" (4.06m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
Bedroom 3 12'9" (3.89m) x 9'10" (3.00m)
Bedroom 4 9'0" (2.74m) x 8'7" (2.62m)
Bedroom 5 11'1" (3.38m) x 6'0" (1.83m)
Front Garden is laid lawn. 2 driveways providing ample parking with one leading to a detached Garage.
Rear Garden being a good size with patio and BBQ areas and mainly laid lawn with flower beds and borders.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66587197.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR0016458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakwood Homes, Margate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.