2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCulver Way, Sandown, Isle of Wight
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- Garage & parking
- Lovely rear garden
- Sought after location close to Yaverland beach
- EPC energy rating E (52)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £240,000, please contact Pittis.
Property in Yaverland is always in demand so be quick on this two bedroom detached bungalow or you might miss out!Park up on your driveway when you arrive home, or if you prefer pop the car into your garage and an internal door allows you to load the shopping straight inside, so no getting caught in the rain. There is a porch that runs the full length of the bungalow ideal for drying the dog off after a muddy walk or perhaps to keep your plants in that like the warmer weather.Once inside you have a lovely long lounge that has patio doors opening to a cracking conservatory where you can sit and enjoy a coffee come rain or shine overlooking the rear garden. This is where you will spend most of your time. There is a separate toilet off the conservatory too, so when you are getting stuck into the gardening you wont be traipsing mud all through the bungalow.The galley style kitchen is easy to work in with a fitted oven and hob so your ready to go. You wont be disappointed with the bedroom sizes they are both doubles with fitted wardrobes. Warmed by gas central heating this bungalow keeps on giving with a really nice size enclosed rear garden there will plenty to keep you occupied whilst you make it your own. Seafront walks are just about on your doorstep and Sandown Town centre is nearby.
What the Owner says:
After living here for approximately 20 years it is now time for me to move to be closer to my family.I have loved every minute of my time here. I have added a conservatory which is where I spend most of my time. I also added some fitted wardrobes.I love the garden and you can find some sun to sit in at any point in the day. The neighbours are also lovely and we have all kept and eye out for each other.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 20'6 x 10'0 (6.25m x 3.05m)
- Kitchen: 8'7 x 6'9 (2.62m x 2.06m)
- Conservatory: 19'10 x 8'5 (6.05m x 2.57m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'4 x 10'5 (4.68m x 3.18m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'10 x 10'0 (3.91m x 3.05m)
- Garage & Parking: 16'0 x 8'0 (4.88m x 2.44m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66598112.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60519260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.