3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBalmoral Road, Wordsley
- Three bedroomed semi detached house with garage.
- Nicely elevated on popular Ashwood Park development.
- Well placed to good schools, local amenities and greenbelt countryside.
- Double glazed, centrally heated and well presented throughout.
- Great opportunity to acquire a family home.
- Available with immediate vacant possession.
Enjoying an elevated position upon the very popular Ashwood Park development, Nicson Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroomed semi detached house with garage. Double glazed, centrally heated and available with immediate vacant possession. Well presented throughout with viewing recommended
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7662689. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicson, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.