4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCity Way, Rochester, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Best Offers invited, closing Monday 13th August 2018
- 4 bedroom end of terrace house
- Stunning kitchen/ dining space with Bi-fold doors
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Garage and driveway
- EPC energy rating D (59)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £380,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
A stunning home that has a kitchen/ dining space that will leave you speech less! The loft conversion also gives you a great size home for any family to grow into.
What the Owner says:
This really has served us to be a fantastic home in the years that we have lived here. You couldn’t ask for a better location as there are bus links, schools and a large recreation area for children to play or walking the dog nearby.
We have certainly made plenty of improvements since living here, most noticeably the rear extension and loft conversion. The design for the loft is brilliant as this allowed us to not only impact the size of the original bedrooms but get all of the advantages of the additional bedroom which is now the master bedroom. We have enjoyed the luxury of the en-suite shower room in addition with some great views that stretch over Rochester when waking up in the morning.
For us the best room however is now the kitchen/dining space. It’s a room that leaves most people speech less and a room that we spend most of our time in. The bi-folding doors certainly open the room onto the decking area, and invite the outdoors in. Don’t worry though as in the winter months the fireplace is a great place to sit and relax in front of.
All of the decoration and fittings are modern throughout so there isn't much for any buyer to do moving in.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge: 15'5 x 12'11 (4.70m x 3.94m)
- Kitchen/ Diner: 16'0 x 10'0 (4.88m x 3.05m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 13'6 x 10'8 (4.12m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'7 x 11'4 (3.53m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 4: 7'5 x 6'4 (2.26m x 1.93m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Master Bedroom: 16'7 x 12'0 (5.06m x 3.66m)
- En-suite Shower Room: 6'8 x 4'8 (2.03m x 1.42m)
- Rear Garden
- Detached Garage and Driveway
Closing date for receipt of Best Offers is Monday 13th August 2018 at 12pm. Please refer to the Bid Pack within the Full PDF brochure link provided below, for a full explanation of the process.
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11527781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.