4 bedroom detached house for saleMartin Close, Irby
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME!
- SITUATED IN MUCH SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION OF IRBY!
- DOWNSTAIRS WC AND FAMILY BATHROOM!
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO MASTER BEDROOM!
- CORNER PLOT!
- EPC RATING: C!
A MODERN GEORGIAN STYLE DOUBLE FRONTED DETACHED HOUSE! Set on a generous corner plot and situated in a much sought after cul de sac in Irby village, ideally placed for local schools and within the catchment for Dawpool School. The property offers excellent family accommodation comprising, entrance hallway with under stairs storage, downstairs WC, open plan lounge/ dining room, breakfast dining kitchen and conservatory. To the first floor are four bedrooms with en-suite to master room and family bathroom. The property has gardens to front and rear and a single garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66602341.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8868383. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.