4 bedroom detached house for saleDouglas Close, Middleton-On-Sea
Withdrawn from Market
- MODERN DETACHED HOUSE
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE TO THE BEACH
- ALLOCATED PARKING & GARAGE
- VIEWING HIGHLY ADVISED
A four bedroom detached house which has been refurbished and finished to a high standard throughout. The accommodation comprises a sizeable kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances, utility room, downstairs w/c, lounge area through to the dining room and conservatory. The first floor offers a modern family bathroom and four well sized bedrooms with the master benefitting from sea views and an en-suite shower room.
Outside there is a low maintenance rear garden which is paved with attractive light stones, off road parking for two cars and access to the garage which has been boarded and provides eaves storage and has independent power.
Douglas Close is situated in a secure and private seafront estate in the village of Middleton-On-Sea. Local facilities including schools, doctor's surgery, village shops and banks can be found within close proximity. Leisure facilities in the area include Bognor Regis Golf Club, Felpham Sailing Club and Arun Leisure Centre. Bognor Regis town centre can be found within approximately three miles and is served by a regular bus service.
The Cathedral City of Chichester lies approximately nine miles to the west with its excellent high street shopping including restaurants, cafes and bars.
DINING ROOM 11' 6" x 8' 3" (3.51m x 2.51m)
LOUNGE 16' 1" x 11' 6" (4.9m x 3.51m)
KICHEN 19' 2" x 11' 6" (5.84m x 3.51m)
UTILITY ROOM 5' 8" x 4' 9" (1.73m x 1.45m)
BEDROOM FOUR 10' 6" x 8' 5" (3.2m x 2.57m)
BEDROOM THREE 9' 1" x 8' 6" (2.77m x 2.59m)
BEDROOM TWO 13' 10" x 8' 5" (4.22m x 2.57m)
BEDROOM ONE 12' 8" x 11' 5" (3.86m x 3.48m)
ENSUITE 5' 2" x 5' (1.57m x 1.52m)
FAMILY BAHROOM 6' 2" x 6' 1" (1.88m x 1.85m)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66606971.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100296028569. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Glyn-Jones & Co, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.