4 bedroom cottage for saleRotherby Lane, Frisby on the Wreake
- Detached Cottage
- Four Bedrooms
- Modernised & Bespoke Kitchen
- Versatile Accommodation
- South Facing Enclosed Landscaped Gardens
- Highly Sought After Village
- Viewing Is Highly Essential
The cottage is presented in excellent condition throughout with plenty of character and original features, with recent improvements that include a modernised and bespoke kitchen, bathrooms and more. As one enters the property you are welcomed immediately into the kitchen with space for a dining table and chairs along with the Rayburn; a central heating system and cooker in one. This flows through to the sitting room with a multi-fuel burner as the main focal point along with the original wood beams on show. There is a further sitting room featuring an open fire place, which then leads to the recently added conservatory that benefits from the amount of natural daylight filtering into the home. This property is particularly versatile having a large space downstairs which can be utilised as a guest room with a hideaway corner shower. The ground floor also comprises of a WC and utility with fitted storage units and work surfaces, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. To the first floor are three double bedrooms, a four-piece suite family bathroom and a spacious dual-aspect landing with views over its own gardens.
Externally, is where you will find the property's south facing enclosed landscaped gardens, a generous garden terrace ideal for alfresco dining and a re-established well with a fitted light making it a key feature of the garden. There is also a private garden which is mostly laid to lawn with two storage sheds; one with power and lighting and a brick base greenhouse.
Frisby on the Wreake is situated within the renowned Wreake Valley. The village has a shop/post office that now includes a deli selling local produce and The Bell public house. It's located in the Catchment area for Longfield & Wreake Valley Secondary Schools and Frisby Primary School. The village is well placed for access to Nottingham, Melton Mowbray and Grantham with its mainline trains to London Kings Cross.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66607039.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100885012083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country & Equestrian from Moores, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.