2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSkye Close, Weston Park, ST3
- Semi detached house
- Beautifully presented interior
- uPVC double glazing
- Enclosed rear garden
- Pleasant residential cul de sac
- Gas central heating
- Excellent fitted kitchen
- Two good bedrooms
- Viewing essential
* A superbly presented modern semi detached house
* Situated in a pleasant residential cul de sac
* Ideal for first time buyers
* Benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* A driveway provides ample off road parking
* Stunning interior. Accommodation comprises: Fitted breakfasting kitchen
* Lounge, bathroom/WC and two good bedrooms
* There is a lovely enclosed garden to the rear
* Call us on 01782 595050 to arrange an appointment to view
KITCHEN : 11'6" x 10'7" (3.51m x 3.23m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, excellent range of matching base and wall storage units, plumbing for automatic washing machine. Integrated oven & hob, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
LIVING ROOM : 16'0" x 10'5" (4.88m x 3.18m) , Central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, under stairs store.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, store housing combination gas central heating boiler.
BEDROOM ONE : 10'10" x 10'0" (3.30m x 3.05m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO : 10'9" x 7'7" (3.28m x 2.31m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BATHROOM/WC : Panelled bath, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, uPVC sealed unit double glazing, heated towel radiator.
EXTERNALLY : A driveway provides off road parking, pleasant enclosed garden to rear featuring lawned and patio areas.
LOCATION : Leaving Longton via Anchor Road, turn right onto Forrester Street. Towards the end of Forrester Street turn right onto Farnworth Road. Then turn right into Rustington Avenue and Skye Close is situated on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.