House for saleCossington Road (Res), Sileby, Loughborough
- Click 'Virtual Tour' for Video & Property Information Book about this Property
- Fine Victorian Property
- Energy Rating F
- Central Sileby Location
- Three Storey Accommodation
- Flexible Use of the Property
- Gas Central Heating
- Recently Refitted Kitchens & Shower Rooms
- Ideal Commercial or Residential Use
- No Upward Chain
Situated in the heart of Sileby is this impressive three storey character property originally built for one of the main landowners in the 1800's and more recently used as a dentist and company office. The property currently has planning for an office however the local council have suggested that they would look favourably upon residential development (all changes of use are subject to the planning permissions/necessary approvals). The property offers immense flexibility with a refitted kitchen and shower room on the ground, first and second floors, rendering this property ideal for either one single occupier or for the property to be sublet at each level or possible conversion to residential apartments. The property maintains many of its original character including high level ceilings, original sliding sash windows, picture rails and open fireplaces. The property benefits from gas central heating throughout and an internal courtyard and abuts a green open space with the brook and is on the edge of the high street making it an ideal location. Offering vacant possession an early viewing is advised.
Sileby is a large village offering an extensive range of local facilities and conveniently situated for fast access to Loughborough, Leicester and Melton Mowbray.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66609644.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT170226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.