2 bedroom terraced house for saleBarnhill Road, Dumbarton
- Home Report - £93,000
- 2 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Panoramic Views
- GCH + DG + GARAGE + PARKING SPACE
- EPC Rating - D
Wonderfully QUIET CUL DE SAC setting for this well presented 2 bedroom mid terrace. Enjoying PANORAMIC VIEWS towards Dumbarton Castle, River Clyde and over the townscape. Excellent accommodation for a wide range of buyers. Property also has a garage and parking space.
Lounge with picture window to front and focal wall boasting feature fireplace. Leading through to breakfasting size kitchen at rear providing sufficient space for casual dining and access to rear garden. Wall and base storage, work surface area incorporating hob and oven with extractor above. Carpeted staircase to upper apartments of 2 bedrooms, bathroom with white suite, power shower fitted and screen. Benefitting from tasteful light decor throughout, double glazing and gas-fired central heating. Viewing recommended to fully appreciate this superb home.
Level lawn with border to the front with paved path to entrance. The rear garden is well maintained, patio area and tiered up to the quiet backdrop of woodland.
Lounge 13' x 10' 2" ( 3.96m x 3.10m )
Kitchen 13' 6" x 6' 5" max ( 4.11m x 1.96m max )
Bedroom 1 10' 1" to front of wardrobes x 9' 7" ( 3.07m to front of wardrobes x 2.92m )
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 6' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.06m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT105007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.