3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSt Nicholas Way, Potter Heigham
- Front and rear gardens
- Garage & driveway
- Easy access to the Norfolk broads
- Range of village facilities
- Spacious and versatile accommodation
- Close to local transport links
- Oil fired central heating
- Viewings highly advised
"Easy living close to the Norfolk Broads" SPACIOUS and versatile accommodation sitting in this POPULAR and SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION. Complimented with it's generous gardens with a wide range of decorative planting, ample parking, garage with power and lighting. A great location which is within EASY REACH TO VILLAGE FACILITIES, the Norfolk Broads and direct access to Norwich and Great Yarmouth.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66615616.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7889950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trett Phillips, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.