3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMountfields Drive, Loughborough
Offers in Excess of
- Three Bedroom Semi
- Open Plan Living Dining Kitchen
- Sought-After Residential Location
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Modern Bathroom with Shower
- Off-Road Parking to the Front
- Enclosed Long Rear Garden
- Energy Rating: D
Residing in the ever sought-after 'forest side' of Loughborough, this three-bedroom family home boasts spacious accommodation, off-road parking and a substantial rear garden. The property will soon be available with no upward chain.
Accommodation: Set back from the road behind a gravelled driveway, the UPVC entrance door opens into the hall with laminate flooring, a feature wall and turned staircase ascending to the first-floor. Off to your right you will find the delightful lounge with a large bay curved bay window providing plenty of natural light.
Across the full width of the property to the rear is the superb open plan living dining kitchen which benefits from sliding patio doors opening out to the rear garden. There are modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and a built-in oven and gas hob with extractor. There is a utility area with space for further undercounter appliances and a sink unit. There is also a useful under stairs cupboard and a door leading out to the side.
On the first floor are three bedrooms and the family bathroom. The lovely master bedroom has a bay window to the front providing ample natural light and benefits from an en-suite shower room with shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. There are two further bedrooms, with bedroom three currently used as s home office.
Outside to the front is a gravelled driveway providing ample off-road parking, with a paved path to the side leading to the rear, where there is a long garden which is currently laid to lawn for low maintenance but provides plenty of potential for landscaping.
To view this property please contact John German Estate Agents in Loughborough.
Tenure: Freehold (purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to the tenure via their legal representative).
Services: Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas are believed to be connected to the property, but purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to their suitability.
Useful Websites: www.environment-agency.co.uk ; www.charnwood.gov.uk/pages/planning_applications
Our Ref: JGA/23072018
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66616225.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100953071404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John German, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.