2 bedroom flat for saleCourtfield House, Hambledon Place, Bognor Regis, PO21
- 630 Sqft Purpose Built Ground Floor Apartment
- Sitting/Dining Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Modern Shower Room
- Communal Gardens
- Allocated And Visitor Parking
- Excellent Location For Aldwick Shops And Seafront
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
A bright and spacious ground floor apartment conveniently located for the Aldwick Road shops and seafront. The property is well presented and benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing. EPC-C
The accommodation briefly comprises, a spacious entrance hallway with two storage cupboards, dual aspect sitting room with outside access to small patio area, kitchen, two bedrooms and modern shower room with WC.
Outside, there are well kept communal gardens and residents and visitor parking.
A viewing is thoroughly recommended to appreciate its bright and generous accommodation, together with its convenient location.
Situated in the residential street of Victoria Drive leading directly to the Aldwick beach and promenade with the Bognor Regis Sailing Club and its traditional beach huts. The seaside town of Bognor Regis is within easy walking distance with precinct shopping facilities, mainline railway station with services to London Victoria and the South Coast. There is also a good range of cafes, bars and restaurants.
A superbly presented purpose built ground floor apartment, this would make an ideal buy to let investment or first time buyer home.
Sitting Room 13'8 (4.17m) x 12'8 (3.86m)
Kitchen 8'9 (2.67m) x 8'2 (2.49m)
Bedroom 1 13'8 (4.17m) x 9'11 (3.02m)
Bedroom 2 8'9 (2.67m) x 6'9 (2.06m)
We understand there is the remainder of a 99 year lease from 1993. We also understand that our vendors are currently in the process of extending the lease to 999 years.
We understand the maintenance charge payable is approximately £912 p.a.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66619667.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 231774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.